Email this article to a friend
Business Planning Links
- Ask the Experts: questions and answers about business planning and starting a business.
- BA410: The online syllabus for BA410, New Business Planning, offered at the University of Oregon, Lundquist School of Business, Spring quarter, taught by Tim Berry.
- Bplans.com: The best-known, oldest, and most respected free website resource for business planning.
- Hurdle Book on Business Planning: 'Hurdle: the Book on Business Planning,' Web optimized version, free for reading online.
- Planconsultants: a website dedicated to free listings of consultants offering business planning and marketing planning and start-up help.
- Timberry.com: My business planning website includes online seminars, tutorials, and articles about business planning process, financial model, etc.
- Palo Alto Software: Main site for Palo Alto Software includes online store, support, and product descriptions.
- Palo Alto Software in the UK: The UK-based company offers separate versions for EU countries. The VAT handling is different.
- Planning as business: Small Business Notes.com interviews Tim Berry.
- Bureau of Economic Analysis: Part of the US Department of Commerce, offering business statistics.
- business.com: General business search engine and directory.
- business.gov: The US government hub site for market research.
- census.gov: The US government statistical site.
- clickz stats: Up to date statistics on Web usage.
- Harris Information: Another D&B site for business leads by SIC code.
- Hill Research Library: Excellent non-profit library resource offers market research at accessible rates.
- hoovers.com: Hoovers database of American companies.
- knowthis.com: Marketing information site.
- marketingpower.com: American Marketing Association (AMA) main market information site.
- marketresearch.com: Commercial site aggregating published market research.
- stat-usa.gov: Another US Department of Commerce site for business statistics.
- Valuation Resources: Interesting site gathers data sources good and bad … the focus is on how much a business is worth.
- zapdata: Dun and Bradstreet business research site.
- ceoexpress.com: A wealth of additional links for additional information sites.
- First Research: Industry profiles.
[Home] [Buy this Book] [Links] [About the Author] [About this Site] [Site Map] [Contact]
Copyright © Timothy J. Berry, 2006. All rights reserved.